In My Place - Coldplay

· Posted in

In My Place - Coldplay

VERSE 1
G     G/f#         Bm          D                     G             G/F#      Bm   D
In my place, in my place, were lines that I couldn’t change, I was lost, oh yeah.
G     G/f#        Bm            D                      G             G/F#      Bm   D
I was lost, I was lost, crossed lines I shouldn’t have crossed,I was lost, oh yeah.
---------------------------------------

CHORUS
Cadd9     G             D        Cadd9
Yeah, how long must you wait for him?
G             D       Cadd9
Yeah, how long must you pay for him?
G             D        Cadd9      D
Yeah, how long must you wait for him? For him.
==================

INTRO
==================

VERSE 2
G     G/f#          Bm      D                  G            G/F#     Bm   D
I was scared, I was scared, tired and under prepared, but I wait for you.
G          G/f#       Bm  D                        G              G/F#     Bm   D
And if you go, if you go, leave me down here on my own, then I’ll wait for you.
--------------------------------------------

CHORUS
Cadd9     G             D        Cadd9
Yeah, how long must you wait for him?
G             D       Cadd9
Yeah, how long must you pay for him?
G             D        Cadd9      D
Yeah, how long must you wait for him? For him.
----------------------------------

INTRO 2x
----------------------------

VERSE 3
G       G/f#    Bm          D                G      G/F# Bm
Saying please, please, please come back and sing to me, to me,  yeah.
D              G    G/f# Bm        D              G       G/F# Bm
Come on and sing it out, now, now, come on and sing it out, to me,  yeah.
D
Come back and sing it.
G     G/f#         Bm          D                     G             G/F#      Bm   D  G
In my place, in my place, were lines that I couldn’t change, I was lost, oh yeah. Oh yeah.
---------------------------------

Kord Gitar

Powered by Blogger.